Thursday 5 April 2012

What is I.G. Farben?


A German based chemical industry / I.G. Farbenindustrie AG (I.G. Farben)

'I.G. Farben' was a Conglomerate, founded on December 25/ 1925, as a merger of the following six companies:

    BASF
    Bayer
    Hoechst (including Cassella and Chemische Fabrik Kalle)
    Agfa
    Chemische Fabrik Griesheim-Elektron
    Chemische Fabrik vorm. Weiler Ter Meer

The I.G. short for 'Interessengemeinschaft' stands for "Association of Common Interests".

The full name for 'I.G. Farben' is in German: 'Interessengemeinschaft Farbenindustrie Aktiengesellschaft' or “Syndicate of Dyestuff-Industry Corporations” in English.
According to Encyclopaedia Britannica, I.G. Farben established a synthetic oil and rubber plant at Auschwitz in order to take advantage of slave labour. The company also conducted drug experiments on live inmates.


One hundred percent of all explosives and of all synthetic gasoline came from the factories of IG Farben. Whenever the German Wehrmacht conquered another country, IG Farben followed, systematically taking over the industries of those countries.

Through this close collaboration with Hitler's Wehrmacht, IG Farben participated in the plunder of Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Norway, Holland, Belgium, France and all other countries conquered by the Nazis.

The History of the "Business With Disease" ~ By Dr. Rath

1 comment:

  1. Great site. Thank you for a great resource. I pray more people would wake up to the evil of 'fluoride' - much of which I believe is shipped over from China now. (Weird how I am automatically signed in under Google). God bless.

    ReplyDelete